During the three-day long meeting the invited guests can get to know each other’s best practices and research results by the introduction of the Hungarian and international partners. Further aim of the program is to establish long-term cooperation.
The electronic catalogue (OPAC) is available through the library webpage and the terminals upheld for this purpose on the library premises can be used by everyone. Our registered members and the all citizens of the University of Pécs in possession of an EHA code are able to use the WIFI network available everywhere in the building. Our registered members have a resort to the IT services below:
- computer and internet usage,
- usage of the all software installed on the library computers by the Library staff,
- access to the data bases and electronic journals subscribed to by the Library.
- usage of the self-service printers-photocopy machines,
- on-the-spot usage of the CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs of the library holdings.